March 13, 2018
SOUTHERN PROVIMCE MINISTER EDIFY HAMUKALE TAKES ON HH AND WRITES BELOW…
SHOULD ZAMBIAN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN COUNCILLORS OR MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST AS REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT IN ZAMBIA?
1. Kenneth Kaunda was a councillor, MP, Minister, Prime Minister and then President of our land.
2. Fredrick Chiluba was never a councilor, MP nor Minister and straight went to become president. He lost his immunity, got investigated on a number of criminal court cases and ran down the economy. Due to lack of GRZ experience and respect for confidentiality he disclosed so much privileged information into COMMON UNDESERVING EARS.
3. Levy Mwanawasa was a councilor, MP, Vice president and then president of our land
4, Rupiah Banda was MP, Minister, Vice president and later president of our land
5. Michael Sata was MP, Minister, Minister without Portfolio (Equivalent to Vice President) and later President of our Land.
6. Edgar Lungu was MP, Minister and current president of our land.
7. But who is HH? I come from Southern Province but I also dont know him. What is annoying is that many people are beginning to love him without realizing that the man was never a councilor or MP talk less of being a cabinet minister. After selling our mines, he wants to lead us? Where on earth??
8. HH should first of all be a councilor in Namwala, then MP before dreaming of being a president.
9. On behalf of Southern Province, we reject HH as we don’t know him. In Southern Province, its now President Lungu dominating not any unknown person.
10. Should we allow people who have never been Councillors or MPs to lead the people of our land by standing for elections to become president ? SAY NO TO HH. Southern Province for LUNGU.
Minister – SP.